November 30, 2010

Gabe Lanza at DWR this Thursday

I just finished setting up the show last night and I must say that my work looks really good along side George Nelson, Eames and Herman Miller.

Here is the info below. Hope to see you Thursday.

Exhibition at Design Within Reach (DWR)
at Tree Studios in Chicago IL




DWR Show Image
The Lonely Drifter returns home by Gabe Lanza


This Thursday, I'll be exhibiting my work at one of my favorite places in Chicago...the oh so lovely setting at Design Within Reach (a.k.a. DWR) at the Tree Studios downtown. First off, I LOVE everything that DWR carries and second, the building that this store is in is a great example of Shaker style design. Clean, simplistic, with a modern feel...I'm really excited about this. Hope you all can join me for the openingTHIS Thursday from 6pm - 8pm.

Here's the info:

DWR - Tree Studios
10 East Ohio
(at N. State Street)
Chicago, IL 60611

Opening Reception
Thursday, December 2, 6-8pm



No comments:

Post a Comment